Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles Flood Information
The following will apply to transactions with an associated address located in a parish declared a federal disaster area as a result of recent flooding.
Parishes declared a federal disaster area:
Acadia Parish, Ascension Parish, Assumption Parish, Avoyelles Parish, Cameron Parish, East Baton Rouge Parish, East Feliciana Parish, Evangeline Parish, Iberia Parish, Iberville Parish, Jefferson Davis Parish, Lafayette Parish, Livingston Parish, Pointe Coupee Parish, St. Charles Parish, St. Helena Parish, St. James Parish, St. John the Baptist Parish, St. Landry Parish, St. Martin Parish, St. Tammany Parish, Tangipahoa Parish, Vermilion Parish, Washington Parish, West Baton Rouge Parish, and West Feliciana Parish.
- Duplicate titles may be issued at no charge
- Duplicate registrations may be issued at no charge
- Un-received plates and/or stickers may be issued at no charge
- If a license plate has been issued and it has not been received, a replacement may be done at no charge.
- Vehicles which were purchased by affected citizens or from affected dealers and which now have expired temp-markers issued by Louisiana dealers will be issued additional temp-tags upon OMV approval.
- Proof of residency must be provided for all address changes.
- There will be no charge for ID/DL replacements for affected citizens
- Identity documents will not be required if the person already had a LA driver's license or ID card that can be verified through OMV photo-retrieve and signature files.
- There will be no charge for mobility impaired hang tag replacements for affected citizens.
The Office of Motor Vehicles may be reached by phone at (844)892-4266 email at OMV Contact Us.