A. The costs may vary slightly.
- A CDL physical is required (fee set by the medical examiner).
- $15 application fee.
- Third Party Skills test is $100 (if you provide the vehicle). NOTE: Cost for rental of a vehicle, discretion of the Tester/Examiner.
- License fee - $41 ($51 if you reside in Orleans Parish).
- Additional endorsements - $5 each, except for motorcycle which is $8.
- Applicable parish fee - not to exceed $3.
For information concerning costs, see Section I, Policy 2.00 Fees and Duration of License