A. Your valid out-of-state photo CDL or a letter of clearance or a copy of your official driving record.
- In addition to number 1, you must meet the ID requirements (Section I, Policy 6.00). Original documents only. Photocopies not acceptable.
- Provide proof of social security number (card or letter from SSA).
- Submit a copy of your completed medical examiner’s certificate.
- Proof of insurance on any personal vehicles you have registered in Louisiana.
- Proof of Residency
- If you have and wish to retain your Hazardous Materials endorsement (X or H), you will be required to successfully complete the written test.
- You will be required to submit to a vision exam at the OMV office.
- Appropriate fee. (Section I, Policy 2.00 Fees and Duration of License)