Sign In

Am I required to have a driver’s license to be eligible to enter into an installment agreement?

Yes. You must have been issued a class A, B, C, D or E Louisiana driver's license. The license may be expired but cannot have been surrendered for issuance of a license in another state. Any unsatisfied violations will remain on the Louisiana record after license has been surrendered to another jurisdiction and do not qualify for an installment agreement therefore must be paid in full.​