Sign In

What if I am a dependent and do not have two documents that show I am living with a parent, guardian, or relative?

‚ÄčA. OMV accepts a number of common documents to provide your residential address, including but not limited to, the following:

    • A non-expired Louisiana driver's license, permit or identification card issued to your parent, guardian, spouse, or child;
    • A State of Louisiana or Federal income tax return for the current or preceding calendar year listing you as a dependent; or
    • School records or transcripts showing an applicant's residential address.