Sign In

I am trying to get my license in another state and need a letter indicating I do not have a record in Louisiana. How can I obtain this letter?

‚ÄčA. You must make a written request for this letter. Include your full name, date of birth and social security number. Attach a copy of your out-of-state drivers license or birth certificate and a $5.00 fee. The fee must be in the form of a money orders, cashiers checks or certified checks. No personal check are accepted. Please allow 10 working days for processing.

Mail to:
P.O. BOX 64886