Sign In

How can I obtain owner and/or lienholder information for a vehicle that has been abandoned at an out of state storage facility?

‚ÄčA. The out of state storage facility would complete a Report of Out of State Stored Vehicle (DPSMV4219) form and submit along with a check in the amount of $10.00 made payable to the Office of Motor Vehicles. Your driver's license number or Federal tax identification number must be indicated on the check. 

NOTE: The Federal Privacy Act prevents us from releasing any personal information without the written consent of the individual. The exceptions are: Government Agencies, Law Enforcement, Courts, Lawyers for litigation purposes only, Insurance Companies, Private Investigators, Towing/Mechanic Companies, Dealerships and Lending Institutions and Auto Title Companies