Sign In

How do I register a vehicle purchased out-of-country?

​A. Refer to Section IV, Policy 41.00 - “Imported and Grey Market Vehicles” for information and Vehicle Registration and Title FeesAll documents and fees must be submitted simultaneously to the local Office of Motor Vehicles or mailed to Headquarters.

NOTE: You must provide a certified English translation of any document printed in any language except English.