Sign In

Where do I get forms & info to update my DOT record?

​A. You may go on-line to update your DOT record. The web site address is: If you do not have access to a computer, call the FMCSA’s toll free number at 1-800-832-5660 to have a MCS-150 form mailed to you.

Complete the new MCS-150 form, sign it, and mail it to:
    FMCSA, Attn: USDOT Number Application 
    1200 New Jersey Avenue SE 
    Washington, DC 20590